Well it turns out we have been going for a year! Here are some things I have learned from my CBD usage over the year and about own this website.
- I didn’t get posting to the site nearly as much as I wanted to. Going to try and post more this year!
- The amount of poor information online about CBD is staggering.
- The CBD community is, generally, fantastic. Full of genuinely friendly and helpful people who just want to help each other.
- I find it hard to get into a habit of CBD taking, I always do it as a response to pain or anxiety, which I know goes against what several people consider best practice. I’m going to try and do better.
- People are finding this website! I am genuinely surprised given the relative lack of content how many of you are finding the site through search engines and other places, it is fantastic!
- CBD is definitely something I want to keep using in the future, and keep writing about!
Plans for the year
I don’t want to try and set too many plans in stone, but I want to try and commit to at least one new article a month and keeping on top of the older articles to make sure they are kept relevant.
If there is anything you would like to see on the site, please get in touch.
And finally, importantly, THANK YOU. Thank you for visiting this site, following us on Twitter, and generally being an awesome community.